1. We pay attention to your privacy
We may also send you new messages to explain to you how we use your personal data in certain circumstances, and you may choose to object to our use of your personal data in those circumstances.
2. Who are we?
3. How do we collect your personal data?
The methods by which we collect personal data from you include: you provide the data directly to us, collected by us or an affiliate of SOON DOONG YI (HK) CO. LTD, or obtained automatically when you enter or use this website. For example, your personal data will be collected by us when you complete an application for a user account, when you make an online purchase on this website, or when you send us an email, or when you browse this website.
4. Are you over 18?
This website is only suitable for persons 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use this website, or apply for a user account.
5. What personal data do we collect about you?
You may need to provide us with some personal data in order for you to use our website. We will specify "required" personal information when you apply for a user account. You can decide whether to provide us with your other personal data.
6. Your User Account
When you apply for a user account ("Membership") on this website, we may ask you to provide personal data including:
- your name, date of birth, family status, baby details, email address, phone number, shipping address, username and password;
- your user account status and activity history with your user account on this website;
- When you purchase any product on this website, we collect your transaction history or payment details (including the product or service purchased, date of purchase, date of delivery, any refund or replacement, delivery address, payment method, credit card holder name, credit card number, expiration date and billing information);
- Your shopping preferences, including brand preferences, the types of products and services you may be interested in purchasing.
7. When you visit this website as a member or visitor
We may automatically collect the following information through web tracking technologies (such as cookies, meta tags, web beacons and other similar technologies):
- Details of your visits to this website, such as browsing history, time spent on this website, and frequency of visits;
- When you interact with this website, the location information provided by your mobile device or other equipment, including your IP address and geographic location; the equipment you use to browse this website (including equipment model, operating system, equipment type, browser type and version, other system status, and third-party websites used prior to interacting with this website).
You have the right to opt out of any such web tracking technology. To learn more about how we use the above information, please see the Web Tracking Technologies section.
8. Other information
We will also collect some of your personal information (such as email content, contact information, etc.) during the course of contacting you, or when you fill out any voluntary surveys (such as your personal statistics and feedback) that we provide from time to time , collect your personal data.
9. How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes.
9.1 Account Management
To assist in the management and maintenance of your user account, including:
- create and update your account;
- verify your identity;
- Build your single profile CV, including integrating your data with other personal data we already have;
- provide you with the login account of your user account to use this website;
- maintain, update, manage and process a record of your activity on this website (including a record of your purchases or orders for products or services on this website ("Orders");
- complete transactions, including processing or assisting payments;
- To send you updates on new features and offers related to this website; and
- Turn on the features of this website that allow you to personalize your user account.
9.2 Customer Support
When you contact us, we use your personal data to provide you with support, such as answering and investigating any of your questions or concerns, monitoring and improving our customer support services, assisting with delivery arrangements for your order, refunds and replacement service.
With your consent, we will provide you with marketing and promotional communications ("Marketing Communications"). For more details, see the Direct Marketing section.
9.4 Personalized Experience
To create personalized marketing communications about your interests and preferences, and to provide you with a personalized experience in relation to this website and user account. We may also use profiling tools to evaluate the effectiveness of our offers, advertisements and promotions and to determine your interest in new products or services,Or tailor the best offer for you, the content and type of products, services and rewards.
9.5 Optimizations and Improvements
We may use your personal data to understand and improve this website, or our company's operations, through the use of various methods, such as analytical tools, research, surveys and feedback forms. This will enable us to improve the quality of our services or products, develop new features and benefits, and evaluate and change business, marketing or operational plans and plans.
9.6 Legal and administrative purposes
We may use your personal data to investigate or deal with any incident, claim or dispute, or as required by law or any law enforcement or regulatory authority, court or other government agency. we may alsoUse your personal data for any legal proceedings involving you.
9.7 Online shopping
To provide, process and manage your orders, including arranging for delivery, online store pickup, refunds and exchanges.
10. With whom do we share your personal data?
10.1 We may disclose your personal data to SOON DOONG YI (HK) CO. LTD and its business and marketing partners so that they may assist us in achieving the above purposes or assist us in accordance with any consent you have given.
10.2 Your personal data may be shared with our service providers (including agents and contractors) who process your personal data on our behalf, administer and operate this website, fulfill, manage and process your orders, To conduct data analysis, to assist in aggregating and anonymizing personal data or to carry out any of the above-mentioned purposes. Such service providers include information technology (IT) providers, back-office and front-end or ancillary service providers, marketing agencies, data management and analytics service providers, and customer contact services. Our service providers may contact you on our behalf for any of the above purposes.
10.3 If necessary, we may share your personal data with our professional advisers (including lawyers, accountants, financial advisers and insurance companies). Your personal data may also be shared with third parties in any merger, acquisition, consolidation, reorganization, sale of assets, financing or any other similar situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets.
11. Direct Marketing
If you choose to receive our offers and promotions, we may use your personal data to:
- To send you marketing communications related to the latest news, events, updates, contests, promotions, offers, products and services provided by us in relation to our website, retail;
- To analyze your preferences, online habits/behaviors and transaction records to collect information so that we can present you the most suitable information, events, Content and types of updates, contests, promotions, offers, products, services and awards;and
- Run sweepstakes, contests or other promotions in conjunction with any seasonal events.
- We also share your information with our business and marketing partners to allow them to provide you with baby and toddler related products.
The information shared will be your name and the contact information you provide when using the Aiababy online store, but we will only do this if you have given your consent (in the application of applicable laws and regulations) as required by law or regulation .
We may send you invitations for marketing communications or market research via email, within your user account, when you enter this website, online banners, posts, phone calls or text messages.
We will only provide you with marketing communications with your consent. You may at any time opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us. Please review your rights section below.
12. How do we ensure that your data is kept safe?
13. Your personal data retention period
14. Your rights
14.1 Review and Correction
You have the right to send an email to our customer service email email@example.com at any time,Request for review and correctionusPlacehold aboutyour personal data.
To ensure personalmaterialprecisesex, if you have any changes to your personal data, please notify us.
14.2 Opt-out of direct marketing communications
You have the right to prohibit us from using your personal data to send you direct marketing communications at any time, or to subscribe to the way you wish to receive marketing communications. You can exercise this right in any of the following ways:
- change user account settings; or
- Unsubscribe by following the instructions in the marketing communications we provide you to request opt-out of direct marketing communications.
Upon your request, we will stop using your personal data to send you marketing communications. However, we may also send you non-promotional communications, such as information about user account management, and may use non-personally identifiable information collected through cookies and other web tracking technologies Advertising banners showing marketing messages.
15. web tracking technology
Cookies are small text files that websites, applications, online media and advertisements store on your browser or device.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by adjusting your browser settings to change your cookies options. Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can delete or block all browser cookies yourself. However, if you choose to turn off cookies, some of our services may not function properly, and you will not be able to obtain the most efficient and personalized user experience.
16. Links to other websites
18. How to contact us
Last update date: March 2021