• Sterile and single-dose vials of physiological saline solution recommendedfor the daily wash or toiletry of the nose and the eyes of the infant, child oradult.
• Can be used as often as necessary without any hazards over long periods oftime.
• Makes easier the wash of the nose of the babies which is usually obstructedby mucus.
• It helps getting rid of the secretions.
• Used for the eye hygiene of the baby through ocular instillation, baths orapplication of the product on a cotton wool pad.
This medical device is a regulated health product which, under theseregulations, carries the CE marking.
Obtained on 25/08/2000. Date of revision of the instructions for use : November2012 Composition: 0.9g sodium chloride – Purified water QS 100ml
Tips of use
• Slightly incline the head.
• Introduce the tip of the container into the nostril.
• Gently press the unidose vial.
• Blow the baby's noseFor baby, instill the product with a minimum of pressurein order to avoid any risk of middle ear contamination.
• Soak a cotton wool then gently wipe the baby eyelids
• Or, pour some drops in the eye and wipe using a sterile compress
• PRECAUTIONS FOR USE :Single use only.
• Not for injection.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not use after the expiry date.
• Do not use the same unit dose for the toiletry of the nose and the eye.
• Storage at room temperature.
• Opened single-dose vials must not be reused, since the product does notcontain preservatives. As this medical device is not containing anypreservative, a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of acontaminated solution. In case of treatment with a nasal or ophthalmicmedicine, saline solution must be used before the taking of the medicine andnot after. For more information, read the leaflet carefully.